hearing Loss Association of Washington
To open the world of communication to people with hearing loss by providing information, education, support and advocacy.
All aspects of life will be accessible to people with hearing loss.
HLAA-WA is affiliated with the Hearing Loss Association of America (formerly Self Help for Hard of Hearing, Inc.). HLAA is dedicated to the wellbeing of people who do not hear well, whatever their age, whatever their communication style. It is the nation’s largest organization for people with hearing loss.
Current E-News From HLAA-WA (Web Edition) March 15, 2019
In this edition:
- UW Communicate to Connect Program
- Batteries, Batteries, Batteries
- Legislative Update – Thank You!
- Whatcom County Chapter Meeting – March 16, 2019
- Understanding Educational Supports for DHH Children
- Welcome to My World: My Experience with Hearing Loss
- In the NewsJoin or Renew Your Membership
Current Edition of Sound Waves
Buying Hearing Aids in Washington
(What to expect)
*New* August 22, 2018
Our new and updated flyer Buying Hearing Aids in Washington (What to expect) is now published.