- We Still Need Loops and Telecoils for Effective Hearing Access
We still need loops and telecoils, even as other technologies are emerging.
- HLAA-WA E-News, August 9, 2022
Check out our August 9, 2022 e-news.
- Hearing Technology Equipment and Help Available at WATAP
Get help with assistive technology from this UW program.
- Everyday Hearing Loss Advocacy: A Button that Changed Someone’s Day
How wearing a “Face Me” button on an airplane changed someone’s day.
- Meet Earnest Covington III, New ODHH Director
Get to know the outstanding new leader at the Washignton State Office for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- Looking Back at 32 Years of the ADA
How far have we come since the ADA passed, and how far can we go? Cheri Perazzoli explains.
- HLAA-WA E-News, July 26, 2022
Check out our July 26, 2022 e-news.
- HLAA-WA E-News, July 13, 2022
Check out our July 12, 2022 e-news.
- Reconnecting with Community at an HLAA Convention
Bob Branigin shares why he’s attended 35 (!) HLAA conventions.
- Whatcom County Advocates Honored with National HLAA Award
Cheers to award-winners HLAA-Whatcom County!
- HLAA-WA E-News, June 28, 2022
Check out our June 28, 2022 e-news.
- HLAA-WA E-News, June 7, 2022
Check out our June 7, 2022 e-news.