- HLAA-WA E-News March 28, 2023
Check out our March 28, 2023 e-news.
- HLAA-WA & Accessibility Leaders Recognized During Women’s History Month
We salute our many terrific women leaders in hearing loss and accessibility work.
- Free Emergency Alert Devices for People with Hearing Loss or Who Are Deaf
People with hearing loss or who are Deaf can get free safety equipment from the American Red Cross.
- In Memory of Judith Heumann, Disability Rights Warrior
In memory of disability rights activist Judy Heumann.
- HLAA-WA E-News March 7, 2023
Check out our March 7, 2023 e-news.
- Helping and Empowering Long-Term Care Residents Who Have Hearing Loss
Many residents in long-term care facilities have a hearing loss. How can staff and volunteers empower them?
- “Ask For the Hearing Access You Need” An Empowerment Series Webinar with Ann Thomas
Join the our next Empowerment Series webinar and gain the confidence you need to ask for hearing access.
- How Does Hearing Aid Legislation Benefit Washington State’s Seniors?
Current hearing aid coverage efforts can help folks of all ages.
- HLAA-WA E-News February 21, 2023
Check out our February 21, 2023 e-news.
- Local HLAA-Whatcom County Advocates Talk Advocacy and Their Hearing Loss Journey
Local Whatcom County advocates will present via Zoom. You’re invited.
- With Help From Kids, Hearing Aid Coverage Bills Get Closer to Victory
The hearing aid bills are moving forward—with help from some very cool kids.
- HLAA-WA E-News February 7, 2023
Check out our February 7, 2023 e-news.