Your generosity helps us achieve more
“When I was diagnosed with progressive hearing loss, the fear and challenges felt insurmountable. But then HLAA offered me a roadmap to living a fully engaged life. Your donations help HLAA-WA empower people like me to live the lives we dream about.”Cheri Perazzoli
HLAA member for 37 years
Your support matters to us
Everything that HLAA-WA does in support of people with hearing loss living in Washington State is made possible by donations from generous people like you. Thank you!
As an all-volunteer run organization, 100% of every dollar donated is directed to our programs. HLAA-WA are an IRS non-profit 501(c)(3) organization; all donations are tax-deductible per the relevant IRS code. Our EIN number is 91-1365811.
In lieu of a membership fee, donations are greatly appreciated and benefit the operation of HLAA-WA. Every donation makes a difference!
Ways to Give
Click on the DONATE NOW button and you will be directed to our secure PayPal donation page where you can donate with confidence. You’ll have the option to donate with PayPal or a debit or credit card. Thank you for considering a monthly donation.
Please download and complete our donation form and mail it with your check to the address shown on the form.
Donor Advised Funds
HLAA-WA welcomes gifts made through Donor Advised Funds. So that we may acknowledge your generous gift, please ensure your full name and home address accompany your fund’s check disbursement. Or, please email us at email@example.com with this information. For your records, our EIN number is 91-1365811.
Please make DAF checks payable to:
Hearing Loss Association of America – Washington State (HLAA-WA)
P. O. Box 265
Redmond, WA 98073-0265
Many employers will match their employees’ donations to non-profit organizations. If you are planning to make a donation to HLAA-WA, please ask your employer if it has a matching gifts program for 501(c)3 non-profit organizations.
How can your donation help?
- $25 pays for a new member welcome packet chock-full of resources, tips, and support
- $50 pays for a pack of 25 communication tip cards for social service agencies
- $75 pays for distribution of our bi-monthly e-news outreach
- $100 pays for our virtual meeting platforms for a year—allowing us to host HOPE support group meetings
- $200 pays for real time captions (CART) for a two-hour meeting
- $400 pays for a free community workshop on hearing loss and hearing access
- Automatic monthly donations help us plan our outreach and advocacy programs
HLAA-WA is dependent on donations — your generosity helps sustain our organization and enables us to invest in the tools and expertise needed to empower our neighbors with hearing loss.