Thank you to our Washington State Office of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for honoring two HLAA-WA leaders along with other leaders during Women’s History Month in March 2023.
We warmly tip our hats to all the terrific women on ODHH’s list. You may recognize some of these folks from our partner organizations…
- Cheri Perazzoli, HLAA-WA President
- Cynthia Stewart, HLAA-WA Legislative Liaison
- Karen Atwood, Washington State Association of the Deaf President
- Elizabeth Ralston, Seattle Cultural Accessibility Consortium Founder
- Melissa “Echo” Greenlee, DeafFriendly Founder and CEO
- Ariele Belo, HSDC Co-Executive Director