HLAA-WA E-News Bi-Weekly Online Newsletter
Our Current E-News, September 14, 2021
- HLAA-Whatcom County virtual Meeting September 18
- Next HOPE meeting October 6
- Telehealth help
- Call for automatic captions for students
- Enjoying music with a hearing loss
- New hearing loss live video channel
- Final reminder for the We Hear You documentary
- The hipness of hearing aids
- Hearing Loss Journeys, our new series
Read the full current e-news here.
Subscribe to Our E-News
HLAA-WA’s digital newsletter has current information and opportunities specific to Washington and national hearing loss efforts. You’ll get links to resources, articles and blog posts, information about maintaining your hearing health, buying hearing aids, and assistive technologies, listings of hearing friendly venues and online entertainment, and invitations to virtual meetings and webinars, local activities and advocacy and engagement opportunities…and so much more.
The e-news is your best and easiest way to stay up to date with the latest hearing loss information, research, resources, and happenings in Washington State.
HLAA-Washington E-News Archives
Click below to read our past HLAA-Washington E-News issues one by one, or click here for our complete e-news archive.