HLAA-WA E-News Bi-Weekly Online Newsletter
Current E-News From February 23, 2021
- Registration for our first HOPE meeting
- Olympia advocacy update: support a budget proviso and the captions-on bill
- Sign-ups for the ODHH Remote Conference Caption (RCC) training
- Scholarship fund for Whatcom County students with hearing loss
- Webinar on Hearing Accessibility and the Law
- Miss Georgia Teen USA’s hearing loss journey
Subscribe to Our E-News
HLAA-WA’s digital newsletter has current information and opportunities specific to Washington and national hearing loss efforts. You’ll get links to resources, articles and blog posts, information about maintaining your hearing health, buying hearing aids, and assistive technologies, listings of hearing friendly venues and online entertainment, and invitations to virtual meetings and webinars, local activities and advocacy and engagement opportunities…and so much more.
The e-news is your best and easiest way to stay up to date with the latest hearing loss information, research, resources, and happenings in Washington State.
HLAA-Washington E-News Archives
Click below to read our past HLAA-Washington E-News issues one by one, or click here for our complete e-news archive.