HLAA-WA E-News Bi-Weekly Online Newsletter
Current E-News From November 20, 2020
- Hearing dogs lending an ear
- Hearing loss on KOMO news
- Dr. David G. Myers’s talk now on video
- Race and hearing loss
- Rise to the HLAA Challenge Grant
- How to participate in a study on hearing loss and music perception
- Leasing a hearing aid?
- What better captions would look like
Subscribe to Our E-News
HLAA-WA’s digital newsletter has current information and opportunities specific to Washington and national hearing loss efforts. You’ll get links to resources, articles and blog posts, information about maintaining your hearing health, buying hearing aids, and assistive technologies, listings of hearing friendly venues and online entertainment, and invitations to virtual meetings and webinars, local activities and advocacy and engagement opportunities…and so much more.
The E-News is your best and easiest way to stay up to date with the latest hearing loss information, research, resources, and happenings in Washington State.