HLAA-WA E-News Bi-Weekly Online Newsletter
Current E-News, April 9, 2021
- New UW accessible technology program
- The Captions-On bill on its way to the governor’s desk
- Our new page on financial resources to help you buy a hearing aid
- Our next HOPE meeting April 7, 2021
- Costco’s new telecoil-enabled hearing aids
- High-tech hearing devices causing confusion, overwhelm
- Survey on tech accessibility
- Webinar: Living and Loving with Hearing Loss
- Turning on on live Zoom captions
- Hearing-friendly programs online at the Seattle Rep
To read the full E-news, click here.
Subscribe to Our E-News
HLAA-WA’s digital newsletter has current information and opportunities specific to Washington and national hearing loss efforts. You’ll get links to resources, articles and blog posts, information about maintaining your hearing health, buying hearing aids, and assistive technologies, listings of hearing friendly venues and online entertainment, and invitations to virtual meetings and webinars, local activities and advocacy and engagement opportunities…and so much more.
The e-news is your best and easiest way to stay up to date with the latest hearing loss information, research, resources, and happenings in Washington State.
HLAA-Washington E-News Archives
Click below to read our past HLAA-Washington E-News issues one by one, or click here for our complete e-news archive.