HLAA-WA E-News Bi-Weekly Online Newsletter
Current E-News From January 12, 2021
- Raise your voice for hearing aids for kids in Washington State
- Join the Disabilities Legislative Reception January 27, 2021
- Celebrate MLK Day with a virtual health fair January 18, 2021
- Smile with Juliette Sterkens’s webinar
- See the new front-desk loop at HLAA headquarters
- Check out new Facebook support group for young adults with hearing loss: YAH
- A young girl with sudden hearing loss writes a book to help others
- Coming soon: a new high-tech way to separate sounds
- Watch the Metropolitan Opera at home–captioned
Subscribe to Our E-News
HLAA-WA’s digital newsletter has current information and opportunities specific to Washington and national hearing loss efforts. You’ll get links to resources, articles and blog posts, information about maintaining your hearing health, buying hearing aids, and assistive technologies, listings of hearing friendly venues and online entertainment, and invitations to virtual meetings and webinars, local activities and advocacy and engagement opportunities…and so much more.
The e-news is your best and easiest way to stay up to date with the latest hearing loss information, research, resources, and happenings in Washington State.
HLAA-Washington E-News Archives
Click below to read our past HLAA-Washington E-News issues one by one, or click here for our e-news archive.